• Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM

  • 1380 Lead Hill Blvd. Suite 180 Roseville, CA 95661

Client Login


Paying Employment Taxes?

By Jeffrey Bangerter

Make sure you're using the correct form if you're paying employment taxes this year as a small business owner. In this week’s Tax Tips, Financial Advisor, Jeffrey Bangerter, shares the difference between Form 944, Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return and Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return.

Topics: Financial Advisor Tax Planning Tax Tips